Now that you know all the principles for Judging Bhavas, here are videos covering each Bhava, so that you can see the principles in action.
Prerequisites: These videos are part of the Judging Bhavas Course and I strongly recommend that you begin this course at the beginning.
1. Judging the 1st Bhava – Bodily Wellbeing and the Path of Life
2. Judging the 2nd Bhava – Wealth & Managing one’s Resources
3. Judging the 3rd Bhava – Siblings and Strengths & Talents
4. Judging the 4th Bhava -Mother, Property & Fortune, Happiness & Vehicles
5. Judging the 5th Bhava – Children, Constancy, Knowledge & Intelligence
6. Judging the 6th Bhava – Enemies and Disease
7. Judging the 7th Bhava – Relationships
8. Judging the 8th Bhava – Longevity and Vulnerabilities
9. Judging the 9th Bhava – Parents, Fortune, Marriage
10. Judging the 10th Bhava – Father, Capability, Karma “Action”
11. Judging the 11th & 12th Bhavas – Gains & Expenses