3 diamonds in position 4
I´m late on this ball, I´ve been a way from the forum for a long time.
I´ve got extense experience from the three of Diamonds card though, since it´s my Sun Card. And in that position it works in a similar way as in the Mercury position, I believe. I recently turned 52 and shifted over to my Moon card, Ace of Spades, and one thing I can say - 3 of Diamonds must be one of the most stressful cards in the deck. As much as I love that card I´m glad that time is (to some extent) over.
3 of Diamond is a funny card! First think about Donald Trump (not necessarily about his politics) and how he goes by. (He´s a 3D Birth Card) Manipulation of energy, right? He´s a wizard. That´s one talent 3 of Diamonds gives you. Personally I have experienced a little of that, in the right situation I can change the energy level in a crowd, and I can almost say that I have proof for that. When the fans from the other team start to gather around you and the cops come over to check the situation, before it gets violent...
So... (most of this is based on what Ernst tells us about the card, mixed with my own confirming experience)
- Photographers, people working with fashion, people understanding feng-shui etc. Understanding of karisma, energy etc. (You are welcome to have a look at my some of my photography if you want to, it´s www.instagram.com/mattiassigurdsson)
- Personnaly I´m very sensitive to music; need very little of it, avoid most modern restaurants with it´s upbeat music.
- A strong innate "no". A three of Diamond will say "no" even to good things that life offers them, some way knowing that they aren´t relevant for his or her path. A 3D client was actually offered a world-wide tour by a boyfriend and said thank you, but no thank you. I think that may be the most typical phrase for a 3 of Diamonds: "Thank you, but no thank yo."
- A 3D have a strong knack for choosing the right thing, but goes by in a negative way: "This I don´t want, this doesn´t work, this doesn´t fit me." Until they found hat works, and stick with that. Personnaly I´m a funny traveler: seldom know where I´m going but no where I´m not going and always end up on what seems to have been the right place from the beginning... I just didn´t know.
- Psychic ability, but often it´s more along the line described above; understanding energy, rather than being concretely clarirvoyant. Again: manipulates energy, just as Donald Trump does.
- Perfectionists. So they don´t only have a knack for understanding such things as color, composition, balance in pictures etc, but they are also innately striving for a good result. After all, as Ernst says, the 4:th suit Diamonds in a way doesn´t start to function until number 4,where there is finally a concrete value. That´s what makes 3D so stressful: it´s urge for finding something that works, without really succeeding in that. Constant improvement, but will seldom find satisfaction.
- Unpractical people. At least with concrete matters. Personally I feel most manual tasks just boring, but I love to fly with energy!
As I said; this is, I believe, most of this is more or less how Ernst describes the card, and that´s how I experienced it on the Sun position. But I think it behaves very similarily on the Mercury position.
A fun card!