Seeing 00:00

Notifications
Clear all

Seeing 00:00  

Page 1 / 2

venkat_r
(@venkat_r)
Eminent Member

Okay so this is the umpteenth time I have seen 00:00 in my mobile. I sleep by 10 30 or 11 but usually toss and turn around. I wait purposely to check what the time could be so that it is not 00:00 but every time I end up seeing 00:00 exactly. Not even 01 or 58..I even wait 2 to 3 min so that it might not be 00:00 but somehow it comes up. It just shocks me so much that it could happen every now and then.

Can anyone say what it means? I have read about it but everything seems so general like 0 is god number etc.

Topic Tags
7 Replies
Manisha
(@manisha)
Estimable Member

LOL. It’s funny, isn’t it? It is like one just cannot get away from it 😀  I am not surprised you are seeing the numbers, based on the questions you have been asking on the forum over the past few months. Consciousness wants to awaken through you, and the Primordial Chaos is asking permission to enter and sweep away things that are not needed anymore. I am assuming you are being given the choice.

I usually see 1111, but most of the times it is the 5s, followed by 1s, the 2s, the 4s and the 7s, and the rest of the numbers less often. For me, seeing the 5s is a heads-up about an upcoming change or shift in perception, and 1111 is being in alignment with whatever phase has started. So I wonder if the 0000 is the stage prior to the beginning of a new phase, since 0 is the end and the beginning.

Do you see any other numbers or just the 0s? Do you remember when you started seeing them? Did something major occur in your life or did you change something in your way of thinking?

I would recommend becoming aware of what you were thinking about just before you see the numbers. Or if you remember what transpired after you see the numbers, that might give you a clue of what is happening or wants to happen.

venkat_r
(@venkat_r)
Eminent Member

Thank you for your insights. I started seeing 00:00 both in clock ( when i move from room to hall to drink water etc)  and in mobile quite a few years ago may be from 7 years time. It started when I had a major educational setback. The exact 12 on clock on a dark setting used to terror me. It wasn't often may be 5 times an year but whenever I saw it was exact. And now I don't see on clock but on mobile.

I don't think anything before but I have contemplated recently a lot on how everyone and every event in the universe is so distinct and separate from everything even though I have also realized the illusion of separate existence.

I don't see other numbers but sometimes  I see 20:02 or 13:15.

Manisha
(@manisha)
Estimable Member

I see the numbers everywhere - on the clock, the mobile, the computer, the number plates, receipts, wherever there is a chance for numbers to show up. Ever since I started on this journey, the changes in my perceptions have been very fast and very sudden, so it was helpful to have the numbers guiding me and keeping me company when I was all alone. I used to have fun with them at the beginning, now they are part of my normal life. I am still on the journey, and life is still on shifting sands. 

For myself, I usually read number sequences unchanged if they are repetitions like 1111 or 555 or 777. I would read 20:02 as a mirror effect - 20 reversed is 02. There are some others that are not sequenced that I keep unchanged that have some meaning for me in that context.

If you see the same numbers repeated, I would pay special attention to what you were thinking about or doing just before, and then keep an eye on what happens over the next few days. You will start seeing a pattern, so you can be prepared ahead of time.

There are many websites and books on what they call the ‘Angel Numbers’. I have found some number patterns to be more personal than others based on what is happening in your life. Only you can be a judge of them.

I am assuming you allowed your major educational setback to be a part of your life without holding any grudges against anyone or feeling any regrets about it, soon after it happened? Allowed it to fall away? Eventually decided it wasn’t worth agonising over?

Curious to know your Pluto card and where it falls in your spread. You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to.

Field
(@field)
Eminent Member

Weird, I've started seeing my birth time on a recurring basis.

2 Replies
Manisha
(@manisha)

Estimable Member

@field

Wouldn’t be surprised if something is gearing up to birth through you - a new idea, a new concept, a new venture....

Field
(@field)

Eminent Member

@manisha from your mouth to the gods.

Page 1 / 2
Share: