Seeing 00:00

Notifications
Clear all

Seeing 00:00  

Page 2 / 2

Manisha
(@manisha)
Estimable Member

Some more thoughts about seeing 00:00....

One of the numbers that I usually see is 9:11. A few days ago I was dissecting it and connecting it to different things. One of the thoughts was that 911 is the emergency number in some countries, whereas 000 is the emergency number in some other countries.

Seeing 000 could be interpreted as something to pay attention to. But 000 is different from 00:00 even though it is only one 0 short. Also 000 is odd and changing, compared to 0000 which is even and stable.

0 is like the Ouroboros which is depicted by the snake or dragon eating its own tail. It symbolises an eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth.

So it got me thinking as to whether seeing 00:00 could be a reminder that one is repeating a cycle or a behaviour pattern, instead of breaking out of it. That would fit in with my theory of it being the number before 1.

Being aware of circumstances and behaviours before and after seeing the numbers will definitely help figure out what meaning to put on it.

2 Replies
myarth
(@myarth)

@manisha

I am always seeing 9:11 from when I am child. Then later when I found out my time of birth, I only see that. I just kinda think that because I consider these numbers to be important, when I see them I give them importance. Kinda like weed smokers tends to smoke when its 4:20pm 🙂 

Manisha
(@manisha)

Estimable Member

@myarth  😆 Or alcohol drinkers eagerly wait for 5pm 🤣

Page 2 / 2
Share: