US Elections 2020

11 Posts
7 Users
6 Likes
Topic starter
(@radharamana)
Estimable Member

Hi All,

I know this topic was already covered in the old forum, but I would like to give my opinion, which is that I think Trump will win.

Trumps Jupiter has more of a leadership agenda and in yuva baaladi avastha, its also in chitra a more of a leadership nakshatra.

Biden's Sat is sacrificing the 10th, h, 17tst, 4th to fulfill its 2nd & 3rd house agenda and in Rohini not a leadership agenda.

Trumps D1 is not great but neither is Bidens

In Trumps D10 Ketu is in 10th from Jup, Jup is in OH, asp by OH Rahu. Ketu lord Mer is weak, but Mars is in OH. Ketu is manifested by OH Jup hurt by OH Rahu but not by much. It looks good.

Biden's D10 Sat is N, manifested by an E Mer and separated by a N Mars, not as good as Trumps.

In Caranvamsa Trumps scorpio looks bad.

In his D10 with Trikona he's running Cancer/Gemini. Moon is OH. Gemini manifest by OH Jup, sep by OH Rahu. Mer not doing well. Gemini comes out ave with good Cancer enough to defend his position.

Yogada trumps running 3 x 2 point for Jup, 2 x 2 point for Ketu. Not as good as Biden but enough to defend his position.

Trumps Jup is not in a Parashara raja yoga but Mars is as the 9th lord in the 1st. 

Kala says:If the 8th and 9th lords are in conjunction or aspect each other, fame and power will be conferred in the Dasa of the 8th lord. If the 9th and 8th lords combine with or aspect each other, fame and power will be conferred not in the Dasa of the 9th lord but in the sub-period of the 8th lord.

So Jup is getting the Mars raja yoga. Mars is also getting Jup yogas but Jup does have any to give.

Biden's Sat is not in any raja yoga. 

In terms of Lajjitadi avashtas Trumps Jup is not great but neither is Bidens Sat.

10 Replies
(@john-pilskog)
Eminent Member

The incumbent wins. Sleepy Joe has little support outside the MSM. Just like 2016. Check the state polls for how the electoral colleges votes.  275+ for Trump. Just sayin. No astrology involved.

Topic starter
(@radharamana)
Estimable Member

In Trumps D1 Cara Scorpio is trashed but since it has no planets Mars becomes more important, Mars is GF and manifested by Jup, so I would say it comes out average. 

(@john-pilskog)
Eminent Member

Before too long we will know and and speculation ends. I still like Trump's odds, but we shall see. 

John

Khan
 Khan
(@khan)
Trusted Member

Trump will win!

Page 1 / 2
Share: