18 Posts
6 Users
9 Likes
Francesca
Topic starter
(@francesca)
Honorable Member

Hi Ernst,

When looking for missing objects in a Prasna and looking for clues on where to find the object, I'd assume you look at houses and planets conjunct the planet that indicates the missing object.

So if the planet indicating the missing object is in the 10th house, it's somewhere on a top shelf/elevated, right?

I have a question regarding other clues:

In Graha Sutras you describe the types of environments each planets rules. I had a Prasna in which the planet I think indicates the missing object was in Libra with the Sun and Mars. Would you then assume it was on the floor in the bedroom (Libra being ruled by Venus)? Or would you give more weight to the planets conjunct the planet indicating the missing object (meaning it would be below a radiator/in the kitchen/below an altar or something like that)?

17 Replies
Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Much of the details come from the signs. So water signs are below ground, earth signs on the ground, fire signs above ground and air signs high above ground. so top shelf would be air signs. Also, anythign that is "top" or "high" can be an exalted planet, opposite for low. Using the prashna module in kala can help a lot with this. 

16 Replies
Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@ernst 

Thank you!

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

I have lost my car keys nearly a week ago, I cast a chart for the time I realized I lost it.

Venus the 3rd lord (I think represents car key) is in Scorpio 9th house. I am suspecting my toddler baby has thrown that in the toilet and it's gone down below the earth now! My toilet is in south west and I think 9th house is south west too.

I am yet to take 2nd prasna series course  but if anyone wants to have a look at the chart, I attach it here.

(@mirela)

Estimable Member

@amit would it be ok if you posted the degrees for all cusps?... or at least 1 thru 6, the others are then implied

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@mirela 

Thanks Mirela 

This is the chart time

16:40

Oct 3, 2021

Pune, Maharashtra, India

(@mirela)

Estimable Member

@amit cool... I'll peak thru it this weekend 🙂

Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@amit 

Oh cool! This makes me want to take the free Prasna class right away.

Would you mind waiting for a few days to post the answer in case you find the keys?

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@angela-w 

Indeed, I will wait. Thanks Angela.

(@manisha)

Prominent Member

@amit 

Did you end up finding your car keys? 

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@manisha 

Yes, I did but then kept losing lot of other valuable stuff ???? 

I am in Saturn sub period of moon who is 12th lord in 8th... Especially losses are there so far...

(@manisha)

Prominent Member

@amit 

Where did you find the keys? 

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@manisha 

I found them in my track pant hanging in another bathroom in south west direction of my flat.

(@meyes)

Noble Member

@amit And what did you say to yourself - or to the creator - when you found them??? ???? ???? ???? 

I don´t think toddlers throw things into the toilet as often as we tend to believe. 🙂

Mattias

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@meyes 

Indeed ????

(@manisha)

Prominent Member

@amit 

Thank you. What color were the track pants?

Amit Bhat
(@amit)

Noble Member

@manisha 

It's couple of months now and my memory needs to be boosted up! Sorry, not remembering the color.

(@manisha)

Prominent Member

@amit

No worries.

Share: