Subha/Asubha Grahas to Bhavas Screen in Kala 2018

14 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@everylightifound)
Estimable Member

Hi, 

I am taking the Astrological Anatomy and Nutrition course and Ernst references the Trimsamsa--Subha/Asubha Grahas to Bhavas screen.  I have not been able to find it in current Kala; I have tried right-clicking but I only see "Subha/Ishta/Dig to Bhavas" and to Grahas and "Subha/Asubha Yoga".  Neither of these are what I need. 

13 Replies
Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Use the Subha Istha DIg to bhavas which replaced the older table used in the course. 

1 Reply
(@sean1)

@ernst Hi, I had similar problem , i can not locate the subha Istha dig to bhavas for the Trimsamsa chart as demostarated in the medical Astrology course, only for D1 main chart. any ideas?

Topic starter
(@everylightifound)
Estimable Member

Hi Ernst, 

Thanks for your reply.  I am still confused, though, since each planet is showing a green positive and a red negative aspect to the Bhava in this newer table, whereas the old table in your course definitively showed a single value for each and it also added the values? 

Topic starter
(@everylightifound)
Estimable Member

Unless I am just supposed to take the green--positive or red-negative values myself, based on the Deeptaadi Avashta/Dignity and then add them manually? 

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Use the red values which are the afflicting values. 

1 Reply
(@rajan)

Estimable Member

@ernst

In the Medical Course, we considered whether a graha is helping a rasi or not, based on fact if it's Subha or Asubha (multiplied by Aspect proportion of 60) as found in earlier version of the software I guess. There was only either subha or asubha

But now, we have both auspicious and inauspicious values. Should I consider the higher between the 2 to deduce the net effect. For example, if a graha has auspicious 8.1 of Subha/Ista/Diga to a bhava and 2.2 of inauspicious Subha/Ista/Diga to the same bhava, should I just consider it as auspicious for the bhava wrt Health related effects?

Hope I was able to put the query clearly!!

Page 1 / 2
Share: