Clear all

Subha/Asubha Grahas to Bhavas Screen in Kala 2018

14 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

And yes, you can add the values yourself if you want to use the old calculation, but Dig Bala is very important for medical, something I had not realized when I taught the course. 

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

use the value to determine the extent of good or bad effects, so use good value for extent of good and bad value of extant of bad, but to see if its good or bad, focus on the deeptaadi avastha. 

1 Reply
(@rajan)

Estimable Member

@ernst Thanks for the clarification. I'll apply this and get back in case of any further doubt

(@rajan)
Estimable Member

@Ernst

I have a further doubt. As per the analysis process, we are required to see the aspect on the Rasi of the Organ system, whereas the table shows the influence on the Bhava Chalita.
Hence, I'm unable to find the influence to a particular rasi (coz through bhava chalita, one rasi may have more than 1 cusp and some rasi don't have any)

Additionally, in the course we used varga for temporal relationships, whereas elsewhere (like in Shad Bala), we use rasi for the same. Kindly guide which one I should go ahead with as a preference

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Use the bhava equal, the tables are on the yoga judgment screen for that. 

1 Reply
katalina1
(@katalina1)

Estimable Member

@ernst hi,

I also have a difficult time to grasp how to use the new table for judgement.

Can you further explain what is the green number and what is the red?

For exaple i have a chart that the 3rd house is cancer and the moon has a 0.4 in green and 21.4 red. Is the aspect the green and the red the the digbala? Does it mean that as higher the red is then more harmful the effect or the opposite?

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Red is bad, green is good. But first see what the planet is indicating, if something good, use the green, if somethign bad, use the red. 

Page 2 / 2
Share: