Basics - Artha and Kama Yoga
Just wanted your confirmation to see if my understanding is correct here on Artha and Kama Yoga formation
In a Sagittarius Lagna, Mercury and Venus are conjunct in 7H
Are they forming the following yogas:
Artha Yoga by:
- 6L Ve (Artha) conjunct Me (Kendra lord)
- 6L Ve (Artha) in Kendra
- 10L Me (Artha) in Kendra
Kama Yoga by
- 11L Ve (Kama) in Kendra
- 7L Me (Kama) in Kendra
- Kendra lord Mercury in Kama house
I believe the evil nature of Venus is only with respect to Dharma Yogas and hence wont disrupt these yogas
YEs, its both and venus being evil wont matter.
Thanks for confirming Ernst.
As a follow up, I wanted to check if my evaluation of yogas (Dharma Artha Kama Moksha only) is correct in the chart attached. (I'm not taking the yoga values into consideration at this stage)
Dharma Yoga: No dharma yoga formation
- Kendra lord Jupiter in Artha 2nd House (can Saturn as 6th lord obstruct this 2nd house yoga?)
- Saturn as 6L conjunct kendra lord
- 11L Moon aspected by kendra lord Mercury
- 3L Mars in Kendra
- Kendra Lord Mercury in Kama 3rd House
- 12L Sun conjunct kendra lord Mercury
- 8L Mars in kendra
Additional Ques: Will Mars in lagna here contribute to both 3H Kama yoga and 8H Moksha Yoga?
yes, that is correct. And yes, mars will cause both. So as things are tried and experienced, 3rd house, the person becomes more free.