Are Five of Clubs prone to be autistic?
I read a couple of lines in the newspaper a while ago, a woman saying: "I know I´m not autistic, but why is it that I can´t deal with the every-day matters?" My first thought was: "Because you are a Five of Clubs!" I didn´t know about her, but she was googleable (?) and indeed, bingo! She was a Five of Clubs.
Since I´m autistic myself, especially after that I´ve come to wonder whether there might a relationship between that spread and autism.
Some possible indications:
- 3 of Diamonds on the Sun card. Extreme sensitivity to sound, light etc. Perfectionist - aspergers tend to perform highly within some special field.
- 7 of Diamonds on the Mercury card - the worldly world not working out very well.
- King of Diamonds on the Uranus card. We tend to have our own value system that we defend even if they want to burn us alive. You don´t find many aspergers to care about brands for example. We don´t fit in the worlds expectations, often.
- Five of Hearts as underlying card. This one is more far-fetched perhaps. Autists are often said to lack empathy, but I´d say - and I´m not the only one - that it´s rather the other way round. Autistic people can be v e r y empathic, as the example of Temple Grandin (see the movie!) shows. What often makes us come out as non-empathic is the very direct way that we communicate things, I thing. Well, Five of Herts is an emphatic card, right?
- Ace of Spades on the Moon card, maybe far-fetched too: knowing secrets. Aspie tends to see things that most people don´t see, I believe.
Any thoughts or experiences? If Five of Clubs is prone to autism I guess it´s not the only card to be that. Any more ideas?
I have one autistic chart in the kala database, really need more! but this one is a 5 of diamonds and the 5th card is the 2 of clubs with mercury and moon in it. In the horoscope mercury and moon are conjunction, which is not a good conjunction as moon starves mercury AND this is happening in the 8th. So this makes a lot of sense for them to have a mental peculiarity. Saturn also aspects both of these by being in the 4th from the Moon.
That is interesting. My Mercury is starved by the Moon too, but to 40 varupas so not that severe. It´s in my 7th so it has very low DigBala.
Just checked the famous autist Temple Grandin´s chart and she´s a 10H with 10D on her Sun card, AD on her Mercury card and 5D on her Uranus card. So there could be something to it. But of course everyone has some diamonds in their spread, so it really doesn´t prove much.
I think its more about the mercury than about a particular card. 5's are very BUSY cards, so that may contribute.
My dad is a 5of club, he is not autistic. He is Ceo of a Phone/IT company . But he has a hard time being social, lack empathy and is narcissistic (Saturn sun opposition). He has a hard time understanding reality, journalism, fact checking, to him you have to trust god and only that, he talks about God all the time but doesn't tolerate any religion except his own, so a bad club here. He has rahu in the 3rd in Virgo, that ketu in the 9th in Pisces is very strong, and his AK is Jupiter in Sag, vargotama.