18 Posts
7 Users
19 Likes
Francesca
Topic starter
(@francesca)
Honorable Member

Hi Ernst and all,

While analyzing the upcoming lunar eclipse in Scorpio on May 16th 2022, I could not help but notice how literally some of its effects are playing out.

Jaimini writes the following about Scorpio: "deprivation of that contained in the breast".

Of course, there have been and continue to be food shortages around the world. This month in particular, however, there has been a major shortage of formula (i. e. milk, that contained in the breast) with stores stocking 43 % less formula than normal. Luckily, the Moon is not in debilitation, still Rasi aspected by Jupiter and Venus, and its lord in a friend's sign. I wonder if that is what is astrologically averting a complete food crisis. (After writing this I also read that it's a super blood moon and really close to Earth, so I think it has high chesta bala).

Anyway, here are some articles for anyone wanting to read more about this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/13/briefing/baby-formula-shortage-us-economy.html?searchResultPosition=1

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/05/baby-formula-supply-shortage-problem/629867/

17 Replies
(@mitryendra80)
Prominent Member

It makes sense that, because it is happening in Scorpio this time, that there is deprivation involved in most peoples lives right now.

Lunar eclipses are extremely difficult for me as I have waning Scorpio AK moon. It gets more intense with every one and one more part of me dies each consecutive time it happens. In my d9 the Moon swamsha is rashi-aspected by Rahu and Ketu and the Moon is also my d12 Rahu lord.

It is never just one event with the lunar eclipses. It always involves a few deeply personal triggers that provoke a flood of despair of being at odds with everything that is going on and further separating me from any meaningful or lucrative connections the world or even being accepted by anyone anymore.

I think the sense of loss, alienation, and rejection experienced during every eclipse is enhanced because it is waning and in my 12th house. And in the d9, it is a Pisces swamsha, the sign of moksha and dissolution rashi-aspected by Ra, Ke, and Sun (lord of Ra in the d1).

I've yet to see the "problems getting solved" aspect of this particular eclipse, but the "idiot yoga" effect does seem to be active ????

We've been discovering hidden mold in the house and a clogged sink drain suddenly cleared and fixed itself (So I guess that is one problem "solved")

When trying to do mantra for a certain amount of days, things seem to get worse than before after I skimp and skip a day and give up on continuing, despite feeling a little better at first before stopping.

I like to complain sometimes.

2 Replies
codydeboer
(@codydeboer)

Estimable Member

@mitryendra80 Yup same, AK moon, always effects me super intensely.

Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@mitryendra80 

If there was a hug reaction in this forum, that's what I would have chosen. I'm sorry to hear that it's been so challenging for you and appreciate you sharing your experience.

I've had some comparatively "auspicious" events happening surrounding the eclipse and still feel overwhelmed, so I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if key sensitive points had been hit in my chart.

Complain away! Life is hard and you're allowed to let it all out from time to time ???? .

(@mitryendra80)
Prominent Member

Of course Taurus, where the Solar eclipse happened, is also the sign of mouth and consuming nourishment, which would also be linked to grocery and baby formula shortage.

And cars consume gasoline for nourishment and it has become less affordable.

1 Reply
Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@mitryendra80 

For sure, I just thought it was interesting that the formula shortage coincided with this eclipse in particular, when food shortages have been occuring for a while now.

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

There is a shortage in all things actually. Even cement. BIke parts, cars. 

1 Reply
Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@ernst 

True, but that shortage and disrupted supply chains have been an issue for a while in the Western world anyway, preceding the Scorpio/Taurus eclipses and of course being linked to the Gemini/Sag eclipses (i. e. it partially started as an issue of logistics and more of transition and demand of local business products).

Ernst Wilhelm
Admin
(@ernst)

Its really a perfect example about the milk. But I think we need to see the reasons why there is a shortage and if its the same reason as to why other things are also in short supply. 

But scorpio is always about Lack, any kind of lack or shortage. Its the opposite of taurus which is surviving due to resources, Scorpio is able to survice on nothing. Scorpions can go a year or more without food or water. WE are also seeing this strange thing of less people working. Business all over are looking for employees and no one wants to go to work. They are learning to live on less and stores are providing less as well due to sh ortage of workers. 

1 Reply
Francesca
(@francesca)

Honorable Member

@ernst

To continue with my thought above, what I thought was interesting is that while there has been a food and product etc. shortage for a while, the formula shortage only occurred with this eclipse in Scorpio and it is pretty much a perfect manifestation of Parashara's and Jaimini's descriptions of the sign + the shortage fell into the activation window for the eclipse.

Page 1 / 3
Share: