Ketu creates separation?
@virgogorl There is a tendency to natural detachment from relations in that card. It´s not exactly what you were asking about, but it could be an indication of you unconsciously ending relations or not investing in them:
- The underlying card is Ace of Spades, to renewal and rebirth, personal transformation is easy for you. This is something that you brings with you as an experience from, seemingly, an earlier life.
- The overlying card is King of Hearts; independent in relations, willing to sacrifice relations and emotions. This is where you are going, so this energy is especially noticeable later in life.
- The Sun card is another King, always willing to give up things, although in this case it´s more about activity than relation, so "independent activity".
- The Mars card: Four of Hearts; striving for emotional stability, safety, "feeling home". As soon as you´ve got it you let it go, though. After all it wasn´t that interesting och necesary, freedom is more important...
- The Venus card: 8 of Hearts: being at home with yourself, basically: self love; not emotionally needy.
- Same with the Uranus card, your innermost character: 8 of Diamonds, finding value within yourself, coming to understand how you mirror the world and the world mirrors you. A card that invite to introspection.
- Neptune card: King of Spades: connecting with feeling nurtured by endings, hardships, sacrifices.
That´s the basic design for any 2 of clubs, now how the cusps and planets fall and how they are interrelated modifies it.