Moon conjunct Saturn vs. Rahu Conjunct Saturn
Just listening to the Saturn starving Moon video in the new course. You say this is the most painful conjunction there is especially in regards to early trauma. I remember you also say Rahu conjunct Saturn is really bad but it is more about fear and causing addictions.
Are there big differences between the two different conjunctions, or are they pretty similar? I grew up in a traumatic home with both an older and younger sister. They both have Saturn conjunct the Moon. I have Rahu conjunct Saturn. I am the only one who has healed my trauma. Just an interesting observation.
Saturn with rahu makes it very hard to deal wtih rahu fears, rahu is SO scary when with saturn. but thats not trauma. Saturn Moon, thats trauma.
*Interesting and synchronistic*
As I read/write this there are 3 men playing music together in the house.
1) Virgo Lagna - Saturn/Moon conjunction in Scorpio. AK = Moon
2) Gemini Lagna - Rahu/Moon conjunct in Scorpio. AK = Venus
3) Gemini Lagna - Saturn in 1st with Moon in Virgo. AK = Mercury
(1) Saturn/Moon in Scorpio 3rd house is "thirsty", I asked him about depression and he states that he isn't. He has an EX Jupiter in Cancer 11th house joined Ketu that aspects both Moon/Saturn, I've wondered if it only being thirsty and Jupiter aspecting is helping? However, he mentioned that his father was a "very hard TOUGH man", so I can assume that might indicate some violent/harsh discipline. He is well beyond Rahu/Ketu maturation maybe has worked through most of it.
(2) Rahu/Moon not mentioned but I know a few of these, and there is "something different" about them. And can sometimes be similar depending on other parts of the chart.
(3) Has a very tight degree aspect between Moon/Saturn shared Lord, Lagna Lord and AK all being Mercury. I recall that Ernst mentioned in the cards course and or Lajjitadi course that sometimes the shared Lord can cause similar to conjunction. The Moon/Saturn starvation is "mild" at 16 pts. In this situation I can say he is in emotional agony, has been severely depressed most of his life starting at around 12 years of age. No actual trauma that he recalls, and non-violent parents so it's hard to determine from the material events that occurred in his life. *There is a hard Starvation to Saturn from Mars 47 pts, that doesn't help the situation.